What Is Nexus Cryptocurrency?
Nexus is a P2P network and innovative digital currency that uses its own unique development system which was designed from scratch. Nexus crypto aims to build a new internet; it uses quantum-resilient 3D blockchain combined with communications satellites in space.
Nexus is built upon a complex software stack. It consists of Nexus Tritium, Amine and Obsidian (TAO) Framework which enables dApps, NFTs and smart contracts to be implemented through API.
3DC, Three-Dimensional Chain, is another original Nexus option. It is a ledger-level technology that makes “decentralized decentralization” along with providing a high level of security and scalability. Nexus team also focuses on speed and accessibility of their network.
What Is Nexus Coin?
Since the very beginning, the project was aiming as high as to overstep Bitcoin and enhance the whole blockchain technology. Nexus ecosystem has got its native token called NXS coin which has been powering the blockchain since 2014.
The team behind the project consists of 9 enthusiasts with Colin Cantrell being the software architect and the initial Nexus founder. Nexus crypto coin is an extraordinarily ambitious project and might end up revolutionary if works as planned. It aims to become the most widely trusted cryptocurrency and peer-to-peer network in the world.
The Key Features Of Nexus Crypto
Currently, the capabilities of the mainnet are impressive. Let’s list them:
- The smart contract engine runs a 64 bit register-based virtual machine which does well on the contract execution as well as positively affecting scalability. The developers also spared many dApp founders from learning a cyber programming language because the system uses a common interface functionality with the simple API’s. All in all, smart contracts come to be more flexible, convenient and viable.
- Tokens are easy to issue, implement and customize to everyone.
- Non-fungible tokens can be stored and transferred via NXS in the form of assets.
- Efficient end-use adoption allows users to access their full pack of assets with a username, password and PIN code. No need to have a private key, no need to be tied up to particular software. Nexus coin exchange or account access is possible from anywhere anytime.
- The database of NXS cryptocurrency is formed on a great foundation, which affects scalability in a useful way. Nexus has created its own individual Lower Level Database (LLD) that is a hundred steps ahead of other competitors’ solutions on the market. LLD works fast and efficiently no matter the strain on the network.
- As for the present, Nexus is the only blockchain plugin that is used by young projects to perform their Minimum Viable Products (MVPs). The dApps are easily developed and implemented to the blockchain due to the no-code-required programming.
- Nexus ensures users’ topmost security even in the quantum realm because the network is empowered with defense-in-depth protection. It eliminates the need for private keys because it got One-Time Signatures (OTS) for each operation on the platform.
- The Nexus cryptocurrency has multiple tools to ensure extra decentralization. Two separate Proof-of-Work channels and an additional Proof-of-Stake consensus layer make Nexus as decentralized as decentralization is itself.
- It’s free to complete transactions within the Nexus network but NXS can also be staked. The reward may be from 0.5% up to 3% over a year. The staking algorithm also fulfills the “Trust” aspect, which records the exact time of contribution to the network and transfers this data to the extra security of the blockchain.
What is Nexus coin is now clear so now let’s talk about where this project goes. The developers say that in the near future there is going to appear a Nexus mobile app, a DEX, pooled staking, DAO, 3DC. Whilst a long-term purpose is in establishing a new Decentralized Web (DWeb) which would run a blockchain-based operating system called LX-OS.
The Apogee Of The NXS Coin
As it is normal in the crypto world, Nexus coin was not a big deal until one certain moment. In September 2017 NXS coin price rocketed from $ 0.026 to $3.34. After a short period of being in limbo, the price made a seesaw turnover from $1 to its absolute maximum of $12.75 on 9 January 2018.
The current supply of Nexus tokens is 69 mil coins, the market cap is above $78 mil., and the current NXS coin price is 1.0065 USD. Given the scale of the project, it should be considered as a long-term investment.
“Nexus is arguably the most ambitious project in the cryptocurrency space. First and foremost, the project is attempting to be the first to dethrone Bitcoin as the top peer-to-peer currency. With the decentralized internet that will be produced from its space mesh network of satellites, Nexus is also competing head-to-head with Substratum.” — Steve Walters, CoinBureau.com
- Nexus has seen a coherent development because of the investor’s interest. It affected the use cases of the project. Nexus is used in Biodiversity & Ecosystem Futures (BEF), allowing trading on organic assets.
- Nexus has never had an ICO. Instead, it suggested giving mining rewards whereas taking tine developer fees from that.
- Each transaction which is performed in the network needs to go through 6 confirmations and it takes about 50 seconds. Currently, the transaction fee is 0.01 NXS but the future plan is to eliminate fees at all.
Where Can I Buy Nexus Coin?
If you are looking for where to buy Nexus coin, we will show you how to buy nexus cryptocurrency for another crypto using the StealthEX exchange platform. It’s a super-friendly, non-custodial and limitless cryptocurrency exchange platform. So if you already have savings in crypto and wish to invest in NXS coin, just go to StealthEX and follow these easy steps:
- Choose the pair and the amount for your exchange. For example ETH to NXS.
- Provide the recipient address to which the coins will be transferred.
- Move your cryptocurrency for the exchange.
- Receive your NXS coins.