Ethereum Price Prediction for 2020
What is Ethereum (ETH)?
Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract functionality.
The platform was created in 2014 with the main goal – to improve Bitcoin. Among the creators stands out the figure of Vitalik Buterin – a cryptocurrency researcher and programmer.
The Ethereum project is interesting startups and major software developers as the main feature of ETH is a special programming language that allows creating decentralized applications with the desired parameters.
Nowadays, Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency in the world.
|ROI since launch||> 9000%|
|Circulating Supply||109,681,951 ETH|
|Total Supply||109,681,951 ETH|
Source: CoinMarketCap, Data was taken on 13 February 2020.
Ethereum achievements and future plans
Ethereum has achieved significant milestones in 2019:
• More than 20 million accounts were created on Ethereum in 2019
• There were 520 new dapps created in the previous year.
• 2019 brought crypto to mobile: MetaMask Mobile, Argent, Coinbase Wallet and more others – all wallets released this past year.
• There were three huge forks in 2019: Constantinople, Petersburg, and Istanbul. Each of them has brought to the platform significant technical improvements aimed at further stabilization and development of the platform, as well as regaining the crypto market’s heights.
• The Ethereum Economy continued to grow. DeFi remains the leading sector within Ethereum, and there were early signs of growth in gaming & decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs).
In 2020 the Ethereum main phases of development will be the following:
• Ethereum network migration onto Ethereum 2.0, which has also been dubbed ETH2 or Serenity. This is Ethereum’s major network upgrade.
• The Ethereum Foundation announced it planned to spend $30 million on key projects across the ecosystem over the next year. $19 million of this budget will be allocated towards Ethereum 2.0-specific projects.
Ethereum Technical Analysis
Ethereum Price Prediction in 2020
TradingBeasts ETH price prediction
The Ethereum price is forecasted to $201.626 by the beginning of March 2020. At the end of 2020, the ETH price will be $232.582 (-10.96%).
Wallet investor ETH price prediction
The Ethereum price will be equal to $ 193.101 at the end of the year (-26.07%).
Crypto-Rating ETH price forecast
Ethereum might still have investment potential if not short term in 2020, then long-term. If you look for a good return in 3 to 5 years, ETH might be the coin to watch closely now. Analysis of the cryptocurrency market shows that Ethereum price may reach $769.73 (+194.67%) by the 1st of January 2021 driven by the potential interest from large institutional investors and more regulation expected in the field of digital currencies. The system predicts that ETH will stay around $694.17 (+165.74%) in 2020.
DigitalCoinPrice ETH price prediction
ETH price will be equal to $560.24 in December 2020 (+114.47%).
CryptoInfoBase ETH price forecast
CryptoInfoBase is sure that the Ethereum team selected the right strategy: the development of technology. CryptoInfoBase expects further growth of Ethereum Classic. The 2020 year should be a landmark. If the year starts by overcoming the $10 mark, the bar will be raised quite high.
Buy Ethereum at StealthEX
Ethereum (ETH) is available for exchange on StealthEX with a low fee. Follow these easy steps:
✔ Choose the pair and the amount for your exchange. For example BTC to Ethereum (ETH).
✔ Press the “Start exchange” button.
✔ Provide the recipient address to which the coins will be transferred.
✔ Move your cryptocurrency for the exchange.
✔ Receive your coins.
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.