Tezos Price Prediction 2020
What is Tezos (XTZ)?
Tezos is a decentralized open-source platform with a self-government system that works on the basis of smart contracts. It is quite similar to the Ethereum blockchain technology, but it has some improvements like on-chain management. But the main Tezos difference is that it has the ability to make changes to the protocol by using the upgraded Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm, while community members can take part in voting for the implementation of any particular change.
The founders of the project are Arthur and Kathleen Breitman. In 2017, the Tezos Foundation raised $232 million in a fundraiser and became one of the leading ICOs at that moment.
|Current Price||$2.90 USD|
|ROI since launch||> 516,35%|
|Circulating Supply||702,662,672 XTZ|
|Total Supply||702,662,672 XTZ|
Source: CoinMarketCap, Data was taken on 5 March 2020.
Tezos achievements and future plans
In 2019 Tezos:
• Registered more than 430 delegates on the network.
• Introduced 3 new programming languages for smart contracts with 6 varieties of syntax and had 2 updates accepted by its governance model.
• Updated the Tezos protocol by Athens and Babylon amendments.
• Launch of the governance explorer Tezos Agora.
• Educated more than 1300 Tezos developers.
• Organized 3 international TQuorum events with more than 300 participants.
• 5 regional organizations were founded in India, Africa, Brazil, Ukraine, China and more than 40 Tezos community meetings around the world were conducted.
• Tezos Foundation has joined forces with banks, groups, and platforms to further develop Tezos’ potential.
• Reached an important goal: Tezos became a first blockchain to update automatically without using a hard fork.
Tezos has no official roadmap. But according to the project’s website, Tezos’ main strategy is to deploy resources and support the long-term future of Tezos.“ We are committed to supporting initiatives put forward by the community in their efforts to advance Tezos and other open-source technologies. All interested parties are welcome to join the Tezos community and contribute to the project.” – Tezos Foundation.
Tezos Technical Analysis
Source: TradingView, Data was taken on 5 March 2020.
Tezos Price Prediction 2020
TradingBeasts XTZ price prediction
The Tezos price is forecasted to reach $3.47372 by the beginning of April 2020. At the end of 2020, the XTZ price will be $2.46955 (-14.84%).
Wallet investor Tezos price prediction
TEZOS price will be equal to $3.780 at the end of the year. (+30.34%)
Crypto-Rating XTZ price forecast
Many trading indicators, such as the 200-day moving average, are suggesting that Tezos should break to the upside in the first quarter of 2020, incentivized by the introduction of new system updates and the conclusion of partnership agreements, like the one they did with the venture capital fund Algo Capital. The average-weighted price of XTZ in 2020 should be at the level of $5. (+72.41%)
DigitalCoinPrice XTZ coin price prediction
DigitalCoinPrice algorithm predicts that the Tezos price can be up to $6.73 in December 2020. (+132.07%)
CryptoInfoBase Tezos price forecast
According to CryptoInfoBase , TEZOS is trend dependent. We can’t really be doing with the word “advantage” for that, but market recovery pulls the XTZ price up. TEZOS price will be equal to $2 in June 2020. (-31.03%)
Buy Tezos at StealthEX
Tezos XTZ is available for exchange on StealthEX with a low fee. Follow these easy steps:
✔ Choose the pair and the amount for your exchange. For example BTC to Tezos (XTZ).
✔ Press the “Start exchange” button.
✔ Provide the recipient address to which the coins will be transferred.
✔ Move your cryptocurrency for the exchange.
✔ Receive your coins.
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.
March 5, 2020