LTC Coin Price Prediction 2021
What is Litecoin (LTC)?
Litecoin (LTC) is a decentralized peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and payment network. The project was developed by Charlie Lee in 2011. Litecoin is based on the Bitcoin’s blockchain protocol as the creator’s main idea was to create a “lite version of BTC”. Today Litecoin is known as “digital silver”.
Litecoin has a much faster transaction speed and lower commissions (near zero) than Bitcoin’s network. It also was one of the first projects that activated SegWit protocol support.
Nowadays Litecoin is among the TOP 5 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
Litecoin future plans and achievements
Recently the Litecoin project has the following main updates and news:
- Litecoin Foundation partnered with BlockFi in order to provide Litecoin users with more financial options.
- Announced partnership with Cred to offer additional financial services to LTC holders. Now LTC holders can earn up to ten percent interest on their digital assets.
- Partnered with MeconCash to integrate Litecoin into its M.Pay platform. This allows LTC to be withdrawn to Korean Won at over 13,000 ATMs in South Korea.
- Announced partnership with BitcoinRewards to help users to earn LTC by shopping Online.
- Announced migration of Litecoin wallets from Electrum-LTC to BitGo’s multi-sig wallet.
- Announced the implementation of Litecoin into The Centercoin Payment Ecosystem.
- Partnered with Ternio to launch the Litecoin Card. This card will allow users to load it with Litecoin and spend it at one of over 50 million merchants worldwide.
- Revolut added LTC for crypto customers in the US.
- Litecoin becomes one of the few cryptocurrencies that will be available for purchase via PayPal.
- The Litecoin Foundation partnered with CipSoft and announced the release of a game called LiteBringer, that fully operates on the Litecoin blockchain.
Unfortunately, Litecoin’s official roadmap hasn’t been updated yet. So we have to wait and see what kind of updates this project will have in the future. One thing is for sure the Lirecoin team will continue to work on promoting crypto adoption worldwide and will try to become the premier currency for consumers, merchants, and payment processors.
Litecoin Price History
What’s the price of Litecoin?
|Circulating Supply||66,003,914 LTC|
|Total Supply||66,003,914 LTC|
|7 Day High / Low||$92,28 / $65,23|
Source: CoinMarketCap, Data was taken on 3 December 2020.
Litecoin Technical Analysis
Source: Tradingview, Data was taken on 3 December 2020.
Litecoin Price Prediction 2021
TradingBeasts LTC coin price prediction
TradingBeasts analytics thinks that Litecoin price will worth up to $93.271 (+4.56%) per coin by the end of January 2021. While by the end of the year 2021, the maximum LTC price could raise up to $111.575 (+25.08%) per coin, while the coin’s average price is expected to stay around $89.260 (+0.07%).
Wallet Investor LTC price prediction
According to the Wallet Investor Forecast System, Litecoin is not a very good option for a long-term investment. Analytics think that price for Litecoin could drop to $39.740 (-55.45%) by the end of 2021. While its average price hopefully will be at the level of $87.434 (-1.98%) per coin.
DigitalCoinPrice Litecoin price prediction
Based on DigitalCoinPrice’s forecast Litecoin price will increase in the future and that’s why it is quite a profitable investment. The LTC average price may hit the mark of $137.3 (+53.92%) by the end of December 2021.
Longforecast LTC coin price prediction
According to Longforecast analyses, LTC may cost $189 (+111.88%) by the end of December 2021.
As you can see, analytics have different opinions on Litecoin price in the future. Most of the predictions are very optimistic. But remember that no one knows for sure what the future will bring to this crypto. One thing is for sure – if you are looking for the best platform to exchange cryptocurrency – StealthEX is here for you.
How to buy Litecoin at StealthEX
Exchange Litecoin on StealthEX with a low fee.
- Choose the pair and the amount for your exchange. For example, BTC to LTC.
- Press the “Start exchange” button.
- Provide the recipient address to which the coins will be transferred.
- Move your cryptocurrency for the exchange.
- Receive your LTC coins!
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.
December 3, 2020