Cardano Price Prediction 2020
What Is Cardano (ADA)?
Cardano is an innovative blockchain-platform that allows working with centralized applications based on smart contracts in an affordable, reliable and scalable way.
The project was developing since 2014 by a team of programmers led by Charles Hoskinson (ex Ethereum co-founder). The beta version of the platform was released in 2017.
Cardano has the following distinctive features:
• Innovative Haskell programming code.
• Several technical layers that separate the work with decentralized applications and cryptocurrency.
All this ensures that transactions in the network are faster, and the level of security is increased several times.
Cardano has its own initial token – ADA. It’s named after Ada Lovelace – the world’s first female programmer.
Nowadays ADA is at the Top-20 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization and it’s one of the most attractive options if you considering a crypto investment.
|ROI since launch||> 35.09%|
|Circulating Supply||25,927,070,538 ADA|
|Total Supply||31,112,483,745 ADA|
Source: CoinMarketCap, Data was taken on 30 March 2020.
Cardano achievements and future plans
In 2019 the Cardano Foundation:
• Became more diverse: foundation’s team expanded to more than 20 people across 12 countries including Canada, China, Germany, Japan, and Portugal. The Cardano community itself has grown to more than 1.1 million individuals worldwide.
• Supported different festivals and educational initiatives like WyoHackathon, Seiza and Tangata Manu.
• Joined leading industry bodies to lead the dialogue on establishing and improving blockchain governance.
• Participated in more than 100 events across the globe to present Cradano’s vision for blockchain-enabled future.
• Made strategic partnerships with Konfidio Ventures to empower real-world businesses on the Cardano blockchain. The project also started cooperation with COTI to provide an adaPay solution enabling merchants to adopt a front-end payment system.
What will happen in 2020?
In 2020 Cardano will focus on smart contracts, scalability, decentralization, high assurance, and governance regulations.
Cardano Technical Analysis
Source: TradingView, Data was taken on 30 March 2020.
Cardano Price Prediction 2020
TradingBeasts Cardano price prediction
The Cardano price is predicted to reach $0.0332669 (+13.59%) by the beginning of May 2020. At the end of 2020, ADA average price will be $0.0427464 (+45.96%).
Wallet investor Cardano coin price prediction
The Cardano’s price will be equal to $0.159 at the end of the year (+442.94%).
DigitalCoinPrice Cardano ADA price prediction
ADA price will be equal to $0.06677963 in December 2020 (+128.03%).
Crypto-Rating ADA price forecast
According to Crypto-Rating’s estimates, Cardano will be steadily increasing in value over the following year, surpassing its all-time high by the year’s end. Given the absence of market crises, the price of ADA might well reach $1 in a span of three years (+3300%).
Buy Cardano at StealthEX
Cardano is available for exchange on StealthEX with a low fee. Follow these easy steps:
✔ Choose the pair and the amount for your exchange. For example BTC to Cardano (ADA).
✔ Press the “Start exchange” button.
✔ Provide the recipient address to which the coins will be transferred.
✔ Move your cryptocurrency for the exchange.
✔ Receive your coins.
Follow us on Medium, Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit to get StealthEX.io updates and the latest news about the crypto world. For all requests message us via [email protected]
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.
March 30, 2020ADA Cardano Cardano ADA crypto price prediction price prediction