Instantly exchange Harvest Finance at the best price and with the lowest fees on StealthEX. Free from registration, fast, and limitless FARM swaps. You can see for yourself how convenient it is.
Price (USD)$ 27.01
Circulating SupplyFARM 669.49415K
Volume (24h)$ 324.478K
Market Cap$ 18.0783M
Low/High 24h$ 26.76 - $ 28.04
Change (24h)-$ 0.93688
Harvest Finance is a revenue farming protocol that accumulates yields from various lending protocols, optimizing them for maximum profit. Keep reading this Harvest Finance review to learn more about this project.
FARM token is a management coin for Harvest Finance's decentralized funding and income-generating farming platform, which runs on the Ethereum network. FARM holders can vote on proposals for the FARM operating treasury and receive a 5% commission on Harvest transactions.
When yields are generated, 70% of them are needed to increase the value of the deposits. The other 30% are converted into FARM tokens, which can be exploited for:
Furthermore, the FARM pool gets FARM emissions from the total supply of 690,420 each week. The emission must be ended in the 208 weeks after the project launch. So it will happen on August 27, 2024. First, this emission was over 14 million FARM, but it was much higher for the project than needed. So the supply was then decreased.
When you contribute your assets (DAI, ETH, WBTC, or other popular cryptocurrencies) to Harvest Finance, they are leveraged into high-yield farming opportunities, and you get a fAsset that allows you to receive a proportionate share of your farming income.
Harvest lowers the barrier to entry for people who don't want to pay for gas to harvest regularly and keep track of all the processes for growing. The project is used for API tracking, strategy development, and auditing.
Harvest's open-source smart contracts are not offshoots of existing contracts and were developed from the ground up with extensive test coverage and security in mind.
The FARM coin project was founded in August 2020, and it's constantly improving since then. The most recent update is Harvest V2. It's an upgraded version of this platform with lots of advanced features, including:
These are just a few innovations, and the platform is constantly improving. What's more, this project starts partnering with lots of other cryptocurrency projects. One of the most recent collaborations is with Rari Capital. Together with this company, Harvest Finance developed FARMstead. It's a Rari Fuse pool where users can deposit iFARM and borrow well-known stable coins against it.
Harvest is aimed at creating a user-friendly solution for yield farming. Even though this project doesn't have a roadmap, it has big plans for the future, making the coin FARM and other aspects more advanced.
Harvest Finance never stops improving and partnering with other cryptocurrency companies, and if it keeps working on its services, the coin FARM price should go up. According to the positive predictions of Walletinvestor experts, it will be over $379.03 at the end of 2021. And a CoinArbitrageBot team even believes it will increase to $905.64 exactly one year later today.
Harvest coin price today is $ 27.01.
Overall, Harvest Finance is a promising project that is constantly upgrading its services. Its tokens are useful for people who believe in agriculture. And these cryptocurrencies may become a profitable investment in the long term.
Today, FARM is available on the most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges, and StealthEX is one of the safest ways to buy this token.
This platform allows you to buy cryptocurrencies from the minimum sums with no need to provide much information for transactions.
Just go to StealthEX exchange and follow these easy steps:
Follow us on Medium, Twitter, Telegram, YouTube, and Reddit to get StealthEX.io updates and the latest news about the crypto world. For all requests message us via [email protected]
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.