What Is HEX Coin?
HEX is a cryptocurrency project launched at the end of 2019. It has its own ERC-20 token - HEX. This project pays out interest to users through staking existing funds.
How HEX Crypto Works?
A HEX coin is the first cryptocurrency with a chart of its future blocked offering. Users can keep track of when bets expire in the future and plan their future profits. Thanks to this, they are sure of the profitability of their investment.
The project rewards users for specifying the time during which they will hold their coins and when they will sell them. Users who do not meet the set conditions pay penalties.
The project team is developing a decentralized version of traditional blockchain-based certificates of deposit. This modern cryptocurrency is created to pay interest to participants who lock their coins through stacking. Users who lock them up for an extended period increase the rewards paid in HEX tokens.
To better understand the project, we need to point out its key characteristics:
- This project combines 2 protocols: Proof of Work (POW) and Proof of Stake (POS).
- HEX complies with the ERC-20 standard for maximum compatibility and security.
- Support for trustworthy hardware wallets. Everyone can use Trezor and Ledger to keep their HEX crypto tokens for complete security.
- HEX is faster, cheaper, safer, better for the environment, and more resistant to censorship.
HEX Cryptocurrency Benefits
The project has a number of advantages that make thousands of users choose this cryptocurrency. Here are the primary advantages:
- HEX is an Ethereum token. That's why transactions are secure, fast and cheap.
- The code is unchanging, there is no way to modify the smart contract programmed into the token. Everyone can access the code.
- A HEX token is the first coin to have two independent security audits. This cryptocurrency does not meet any of the requirements to be declared a "financial product" according to the American Securities and Exchange Commission. That's why this cryptocurrency cannot be banned.
- HEX can perform 2,000 transactions per second. This cryptocurrency achieves this through zkSnarks technology.
How To Get HEX Crypto?
There are several ways to get this cryptocurrency. First, you can exchange Ethereum for this token. Everything works based on smart contract technology. Users transform ETH into HEX. Such transactions are conducted on a daily basis. Everything works according to the auction principle. The higher the share of sent ETH from the total donations, the more HEX the user gets.
What's more, you can get HEX for free. In this case, you need to prove that you have BTC. The team is committed to supporting Bitcoin holders. So for every 1 BTC, you can get 10,000 HEX. But to maintain a fair distribution, participants with over 1,000 BTC get less.
HEX Coin Price Prediction
This cryptocurrency project has already attracted thousands of investors worldwide, and you can see its advantages by watching the HEX community reviews on the Testimonials page of the official website and reading HEX coin news.
Since this project is constantly improving its services, HEX token price keeps getting higher. According to WalletInvestor, a HEX coin price will reach $0.37 at the end of 2021. A Cryptocurrency Price Prediction team has a more positive price prediction and believes it will be $0.54 by that time.
HEX Coin Price
HEX coin price today is 0.2771 USD.
Overall, HEX is an interesting and promising project with a lot of benefits. The security of cryptocurrency is provided by Ethereum, and the inflation turns into interest and brings income to depositors, these users keep its value. By buying this asset, you get a coin with high demand and high value.
How To Buy HEX Coin?
Except for exchanging ETH for HEX thanks to smart contract technology, you can also buy this cryptocurrency on StealthEX. This platform allows you to buy HEX coins securely, with no need to wait much for the transaction. And you can choose from a list of over 350 cryptocurrencies for exchange.
Just go to StealthEX exchange and follow these easy steps:
- Choose the pair and the amount for your exchange. For example, BTC to HEX coin.
- Press the “Start exchange” button.
- Provide the recipient address to which the coins will be transferred.
- Move your cryptocurrency for the exchange.
- Receive your coins!
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.