What Is Polkastarter POLS Coin?
Polkastarter (POLS) is a cryptocurrency and DEX created for cross-chain token pools and auctions, allowing projects to get profit on Polkadot.
How Polkastarter Platform Operates?
The platform hosts token sales called IDOs regularly, where everyone can buy tokens of a particular project before the auction.
Users who take part in IDOs record huge profits after the start of trading, selling tokens at several times the price of the asset at the stage of the token sale.
What Is POLS Coin?
Polkastarter has its own POLS token. Holding this cryptocurrency, you have extra chances to participate in IDOs and open the door to individual pools within the token sale.
The primary requirement to join IDOs is to enter the white list. To get there, you need to perform a number of tasks related to social networks, such as subscribing to Twitter, leaving a comment, subscribing to a Telegram channel, etc. Then a form is filled out and depending on your luck, you will be notified by mail if you get on the white list.
This cryptocurrency differs from other digital assets in many ways, including:
- Functionality. This token uses segmentation technology which allows for easy switching between different Blockchain protocols. This facilitates interaction between networks so that users can exchange any coins.
- Transaction speed. This project uses the Polkadot network. This expands the capabilities in its field. This makes it possible to process 160,000 transactions per second and increase to 1 million transactions per second.
- Controls. Since it uses its own POLS token for management, any token owner can take part in the network ecosystem.
- Data exchange. This project not only focuses on inter-network transactions but also facilitates the exchange of data between the protocols of various Blockchain networks.
Where Polkastarter Can Be Used?
This technology can be used for purposes other than fundraising, for example:
- Closed OTC transactions with password protection.
- Discounted sales for whitelisted addresses.
Polkastarter Pros And Cons
As with any crypto project, there are pros and cons to using such technology. This applies to Polkastarter as well.
The primary Polkastarter coin advantages are:
- Interoperability with various Blockchain protocols.
- Tokens can be listed without permission.
- Simple inter-network exchanges of tokens.
This project also conducts competitions regularly, and those who get on the top of the leaderboard receive extra POLS. The overall prizes reach hundreds of tokens.
But a Polkastarter price is volatile, and you should pay attention to it before purchasing coins.
Polkastarter Future Prospects
This project is already secure and protected. But its owners are constantly making it better for the token holders. According to the roadmap, they are going to launch a signature-based whitelisting. This feature makes smart contracts leaner, decreasing transaction costs for each user and whitelisting costs for projects down by 99%.
What's more, POLS staking will be available for the community soon. Also, users will be able to join IDOs on short notice. And the Polkastarter team is going to conduct more competitions to increase users' chance of entering the Whitelist.
Polkastarter Price Prediction
All these improvements affect the Polkastarter price positively. And the Cryptocurrency Price Prediction team believes it will be higher at the end of 2021. According to its experts, POLS will get over $4.845. Walletinvestor even considers that the POLS price will increase to $4.557.
POLS coin price today is 2.7396 USD.
Overall, Polkastarter is a promising project, and its cryptocurrency can be used in many ways. It will get more decentralized over time and the Polkastarter Council will be more transparent. These factors make this cryptocurrency a wonderful choice for long-term investments.
How To Buy Polkastarter POLS Coin?
POLS coin is available on exchanges, and StealthEX is one of the most secure ways for transactions. Users don't need to provide much information, and the process itself takes little time.
Just go to StealthEX exchange and follow these easy steps:
- Choose the pair and the amount for your exchange. For example, BTC to POLS coin.
- Press the “Start exchange” button.
- Provide the recipient address to which the coins will be transferred.
- Move your cryptocurrency for the exchange.
- Receive your coins!
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.