Exchange TOMOCHAIN (TOMO) at the Best Rates

TOMOCHAIN (TOMO)MAINNET

Instantly exchange TOMOCHAIN at the best price and with the lowest fees on StealthEX. Free from registration, fast, and limitless TOMO swaps. You can see for yourself how convenient it is.

TOMOCHAIN (TOMO) Price Statistics

  • price

    Price (USD)

    $ 1.79
  • supply

    Circulating Supply

    TOMO 97.22808M
  • volume

    Volume (24h)

    $ 20.18415M
  • marketcap

    Market Cap

    $ 174.22542M
  • dry

    Low/High 24h

    $ 1.71 - $ 1.89
  • change

    Change (24h)

    $ 0.026337

TomoChain: Blockchain Powered By People

The crypto market features a number of solutions that aim to solve the scalability problem in Ethereum, Since its launch in 2018, TomoChain has been a highly secure and scalable blockchain network that has been utilizing a community-driven strategy to hasten the widespread adoption of Web3 apps. Let’s take a closer look at TomoChain coin and the project’s main characteristics.

What Is TomoChain?

TomoChain is a blockchain network that uses a delegated proof of stake consensus mechanism of 150 masternodes. TomoChain aims to be a public EVM-compatible blockchain with the following advantages: low transaction fees, fast confirmation time, double validation, and randomization for security guarantees.

The TomoChain blockchain aims to create a whole product-based ecosystem that will make it possible to create blockchain projects with excellent performance. In Q2 of 2017, Tomoapp's alpha version was released, and in Q4 of the same year, TomoChain began developing on the Ethereum blockchain. By the end of 2018, the mainnet was ready, having released its testnet in August of the same year. The original TOMO token, which is based on the TomoChain network, was exchanged for the ERC-20 token of TOMO at the time of the mainnet launch.

TomoChain consists of three foundational layers: the core blockchain, protocols, and products.  The core blockchain is where consensus takes place and is maintained by a network of Masternodes. Decentralized applications can be built on this layer and benefit from TomoChain’s fast speeds, low costs, and secure platform.

The next layer, protocols, offers an array of services operating on the core blockchain: TomoX, TomoZ, and TomoP. These protocols are geared towards developers seeking the necessary tools to create dApps for broader audiences. TomoX allows developers to create their own DEX quickly and efficiently. The TomoZ protocol allows tokens to be issued in the TRC21 standard. Protection is ensured with the TomoP protocol. Transactions via TomoP are safe and untraceable.

$TOMO is an internal token of the platform that is used for transaction payment and network management. The total supply of the token is 100,000,000. At the presale, the price was $0.25 and so far the price is above $1 despite the long-lasting crypto winter.

What Is TomoChain Used for?

The goal of TomoChain is to use Proof-of-Stake voting (PoSV) consensus to address the Ethereum blockchain's scaling issue. Its goal is to take the lead in creating the infrastructure and the Internet of Value. TomoChain technology can be used in a large number of sectors. This includes gaming, open finance, cross-border payment solutions, the supply chain industry, and more.

The team will further concentrate on growing their ecosystem of games and dApps to enable more developers to create products and showcase their abilities. TomoChain is always working on and investigating various scalability options. TomoChain's infrastructure can support minimal fees and 2-second transaction confirmation speeds. Currently, TomoChain can handle 2000 transactions per second (TPS).

To add to it, TomoChain’s Product Layer consists of a range of products that can be used to engage with TomoChain. The suite of services includes:

  1. TomoWallet: TOMO-compatible wallet.
  2. TomoMaster: TOMO staking platform.
  3. TomoScan: TomoChain Blockchain explorer.
  4. TomoChain Bridge that facilitates cross-chain swaps.
  5. TomoIssuer: Protocol to issue TRC20 and TRC21 tokens.

What Is the Future Price of TOMO?

Some expert websites, like DigitalCoinPrice, believe that by 2030 TomoChain price will grow significantly to reach $19.23 at its peak. PricePrediction supports this opinion: they expect that by 2030, TOMO crypto will reach $43.99 at its maximum. Other experts are moderately optimistic: for instance, Binance expects the coin to reach $2.6 by 2030.

Is TOMO Crypto a Good Investment?

The TomoChain team is currently working on the Sharding mechanism to provide even better transaction processing performance. According to the developers, the Sharding technique with a stable number of masternodes will provide better stability and efficiency to the blockchain. At the same time, the developers are keeping EVM-compatible smart contracts within TomoChain’s masternode sharding framework. Moreover, the blockchain has been introducing multiple updates to make the system function even better.

It can be said that TomoChain is a solid project with enough credibility. If it follows its roadmap, it can develop further and enrich the crypto industry with many innovative solutions. It may be a good investment for someone who’s not afraid of the crypto’s volatility and the market's ups and downs.

Can TomoChain Reach $100?

If TOMO crypto were to increase at a rate of 25% annually, it would take 21 years to reach $100. In all likelihood, this is not possible. More practically, Tomo will probably get to $100 if 75% of the tokens are burned.

How to Buy TomoChain?

StealthEX is here to help you buy TomoChain crypto. You can do this privately and without the need to sign up for the service. Our crypto collection has more than 1400 different coins and you can do wallet-to-wallet transfers instantly and problem-free.

Just go to StealthEX and follow these easy steps:

  1. Choose the pair and the amount you want to exchange — for instance, BTC to TOMO. 
  2. Press the “Start exchange” button.
  3. Provide the recipient address to transfer your crypto to.
  4. Process the transaction.
  5. Receive your crypto coins.

Follow us on Medium, Twitter, Telegram, YouTube, and Publish0x to stay updated about the latest news on StealthEX.io and the rest of the crypto world.

Don’t forget to do your own research before buying any crypto. The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the author.

TOMOCHAIN Price Chart


TOMOCHAIN (TOMO)


StealthEX.io uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Please read our cookies policy