Bitcoin SV Price Prediction 2020
What is Bitcoin SV (BSV)?
Bitcoin SV appeared as a result of the Bitcoin Cash hard fork in November 2018.
The idea to create a new cryptocurrency came from entrepreneur Craig Wright. He tried to solve the scalability issue and increased the block size to 128MB. Later Craig Wright announced that he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto and Bitcoin SV is the original Bitcoin. SV stands for Satoshi Vision.
Bitcoin SV has the plan for a stable protocol and massive on-chain scaling to become the world’s new money and the global public blockchain for enterprise. Today BSV coin is one of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
Bitcoin SV Statistics
|ROI since launch||99.66%|
|Circulating Supply||18,461,896 BSV|
|Total Supply||18,461,896 BSV|
Source: CoinMarketCap, Data was taken on 16 July 2020.
Bitcoin SV achievements and future plans
In 2019 the project has gone through the following milestones:
• Upgraded Quasar protocol and as a result the block size was lifted from 128 MB to 2 GB.
• Bitcoin SV handled up to 20,000,000 transactions per day.
• Worked on the technical development: Paymail, Nakasendo, Keyring, sCrypt, GearSV, Datapay was launched.
• More than 300 development projects, apps were launched for the BSV network.
• Celebrated the project’s first birthday.
What to expect in the future?
According to the official roadmap, the Bitcoin SV team will continue working on:
• Stability to give enterprises the confidence to create their apps on top of BSV.
• Scalability. The developers intend to provide the capacity for BSV to act as the foundation for the entire financial world.
• Security and excellent payment experience. The BSV project will concentrate on both measurement and improvement of transactions safety, fast transaction propagation, and miner-configurable fee policies.
Bitcoin SV Technical Analysis
Source: Tradingview, Data was taken on 16 July 2020.
Bitcoin SV Price Prediction 2020
TradingBeasts BSV price prediction
In August 2020 BSV crypto may reach a maximum price of $209.095 (+18.60%), while it’s the average price will be around $166.599 per coin (-5.50%). According to TradingBeasts forecasts, the Bitcoin SV price is going to decrease and by the end of 2020, the average BSV price is expected to be $168.674 (-4.33%).
Wallet investor BSV coin price prediction
Wallet investor.com thinks that Bitcoin SV is an awesome long-term investment and predicts a wide selection of digital coins like Bitcoin SV. The project may reach $269.566 as the maximum price by the end of December 2020 (+52.80%) while the average price will stay around $196.916 per coin (+11.69%).
Crypto-Rating BSV price prediction
Crypto-Rating says that BSV will return to the $200 mark (+13.44%), or maybe even exceed it if BTC climbs above $10,000. If not, it might remain between $200 and $100, unless a new bear market strikes.
DigitalCoinPrice BSV price prediction
According to DigitalCoinPrice Bitcoin SV price will increase in the near future. By the end of the year 2020, the average price will be $284.19 per coin (+61.19%).
Where to buy BSV coin
Bitcoin SV (BSV) is available for exchange on StealthEX with a low fee. Follow these easy steps:
✔ Choose the pair and the amount for your exchange. For example BTC to BSV.
✔ Press the “Start exchange” button.
✔ Provide the recipient address to which the coins will be transferred.
✔ Move your cryptocurrency for the exchange.
✔ Receive your coins.
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.
July 16, 2020