Meet Dogecoin And Other Dog Coins!
Everyone loves four-legged friends and dog memes. We bring to your attention a special overview of “doggish” coins and tokens. You will learn about the most popular “doggish” cryptocurrencies, where you can buy Dogecoin, and decide whether it is worthy to invest in such cryptos. All this and much more in the new StealthEX article. So let’s start.
Dogecoin is perhaps the most famous meme coin in the entire crypto market.
Initially, Dogecoin was not considered a serious project – this cryptocurrency was a joke, a meme of programmer Billy Markus. He created the “doggish coin” as a parody of actively growing cryptocurrencies. This is why the technical structure of Dogecoin based on the Litecoin blockchain is quite simple.
Nonetheless, released as a simple joke, Dogecoin quickly gained popularity and acceptance among crypto enthusiasts. And all thanks to the support of Tesla and SpaceX founder Elon Musk, who has already received the nickname “Doge Father”, although it is still unknown how many Dogecoins Musk owns.
Each tweet by Musk raises the value of the token to new all-time highs and generates thousands of dollars in profit for the holders of the meme coin.
Elon Musk About Dogecoin
- February 2020, after the publication of a tweet by Elon Musk, where he called Dogecoin “a crypto coin for people”, the price of the token increased by 50%.
- In the spring of 2021, on May 14, Musk tweeted that he was “working with DOGE developers to improve the efficiency of system transactions.” After that, the cryptocurrency briefly returned to the top-5 in terms of capitalization.
- Later, on July 1, 2021, Musk announced the impossibility of using the Dojo supercomputer, which is being developed by Tesla, to mine Dogecoin cryptocurrency. Subsequently, the businessman mentioned Dogecoin in two more tweets. After that, the coin rate rose by 13% in less than an hour.
- Finally, on July 13, 2021, the head of Tesla once again mentioned Dogecoin, responding to a user’s comment about the possibilities of electric vehicles. The subscriber reported that Tesla’s autopilot is capable of identifying dogs. In a commentary, Musk suggested that EVs would display the Dogecoin logo if they spotted a Shiba Inu dog. After this comment, at the moment, the DOGE rate grew by 2%, and the Dogecoin cryptocurrency development team told the media that they have been collaborating with Elon Musk since 2019.
Is Dogecoin A Good Investment?
Today, Dogecoin remains the most popular and most famous meme coin with a capitalization of more than $27 billion.
According to experts from Coinpedia, Dogecoin might hit the level of $1 by the end of 2021. Next year the cryptocurrency may reach an all-time high of $ 2.09. Dogecoin remains one of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies by market cap, so it is likely to follow the price trajectory of large coins in the near future.
Kishu INU Coin (KISHU)
The Kishu INU token was launched just a few days after its counterpart Shibu INU in the amount of 100 trillion coins. The news of the release of a new meme coin instantly attracted the attention of investors and hodlers, and trading in the token exceeded several billion dollars.
The total limited supply of Kishu Inu in circulation is 100 quadrillion KISHU tokens.
Keanu Inu Coin (KEANU)
The skyrocketing cryptocurrency price growth of Dogecoin paved the way for similar cryptocurrencies named after Japanese “inu” (dogs) of different breeds. One of them is the Keanu Inu Coin. Charity is at the center of what the volunteer project team and user community do.
In June 2021, Keanu Inu launched the matrEX swap decentralized exchange. It includes a built-in feature that allows the project to send 0.2% of all transactions to the charity wallet. These funds are then distributed to charities based on user votes.
The project also intends to launch its own NFT market. All proceeds will go to the charity wallet.
- As a part of the further development of the charity program, a mobile application with rewards for players and automatic donations will be developed.
- The Keanu Inu community has donated funds to Starlight, a charity that helps seriously ill children, and Hope for Paws, which rescues abandoned animals.
- The newly registered Keanu Inu Foundation will be implementing a multi-year charitable plan.
Hoge Finance Coin (HOGE)
HOGE is a meme token that supports DeFi (decentralized finance). The Hoge Finance project positions its token as “Like DOGE, but DeFi.”
Hoge Finance token is not related to DOGE directly, but there are still similarities here: as in Dogecoin, the developers were just having fun creating a token and memes. There were no expectations that it would become something serious. According to the founder, it was decided to create the project after “pumping” DOGE by Elon Musk.
The ERC-20 based meme cryptocurrency, considered the DeFi version of DOGE, has already received its #hogearmy fan base. And obviously, DOGE fans are loyal to the new meme token.
There will always be only 1 billion HOGE tokens in circulation. When a transaction occurs, 1% is burned and the total supply decreases. As a result, the shortage of the token is growing, which directly affects its pricing. In addition, scarcity is also ensured through the distribution of 1% among each HOGE holder. Thus, HOGE holders have an incentive to distribute the token, as the individual net worth of everyone who owns a part of the network also increases as it grows.
HOGE already has several games. In the future, the company intends to create a platform that will allow token holders to donate or invest in indie games. Games will be released that will allow community members to use and win HOGE.
Going forward, the company has plans to create a platform that will allow token holders to donate or invest in indie games. There will even be games in the future that will allow community members to use and win HOGE. This way, community members can contribute to the game-making process, both in development and in investment.
Shiba Inu Coin (SHIB)
Shiba INU is another doggy token that has made a splash in the market. Immediately after entering the market, the SHIB coin began to get listing on the largest exchanges such as Huobi, Binance, OKEX, and many others. Just a day after the launch, the token trading volume reached $20 billion. The SHIB token was talked about as the “Dogecoin killer”.
Will Shiba Inu Coin Reach 1$?
The Shiba Inu maximum supply is capped at 1 quadrillion tokens. It implies that Shiba Inu crypto would amass a $1 quadrillion market cap if the token were to reach $1. In this case, Shiba crypto would need to grow its value by 11.5 million percent.
In May 2021, Shiba Inu soared by 140% per day and renewed it’s maximum – at the moment the asset reached $0.000033. The rise in the value of the Dogecoin clone was facilitated by its listing on Binance.
On September 17, 2021, the Coinbase cryptocurrency exchange launched Shiba Inu (SHIB) trading. The asset was previously listed on Coinbase Pro. Against the background of the news, the price of Shiba Inu soared by 35%.
Despite the fact that after the global distribution of tokens by Vitalik Buterin, the SHIB price dropped several times, the coin holders are still confident in its value and ability to generate profit. It is likely that in the long term, SHIB can bring substantial dividends to its holders.
Most of the “doggish” coins have low prices. Nevertheless, you can invest in such assets if you are an experienced trader and can predict how tweets from Elon Musk and other celebrities will affect the rates of “doggish” coins. Well, or if you just love dogs.
Where To Buy DOGE Coin?
All tokens from this review can be purchased on the StealthEX exchange that provides the opportunity to convert over 400 cryptocurrency assets limitlessly, without having to register, and with no extra or hidden fees.
Just go to StealthEX and follow these easy steps:
- Choose the pair and the amount for your exchange. For example, BTC to DOGE.
- Press the “Start exchange” button.
- Provide the recipient address to which the coins will be transferred.
- Move your cryptocurrency for the exchange.
- Receive your coins!
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author. Every investment and trading move involves risk. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.
You are more than welcome to visit StealthEX exchange and see how fast and convenient it is.