Where to Buy Quant Crypto? Guide on How to Buy QNT Coin
The world of DeFi keeps surprising crypto enthusiasts with innovative projects. One of them is Quant Network. With a rating of #32 on CoinMarketCap, Quant (QNT) is an Ethereum token that is used to power Quant Network’s Overledger brand of enterprise software solutions. The brand aims to connect public blockchains and private networks. Overledger was designed to act as a gateway for any blockchain-based project to access all other blockchains. Quant Network has already been added to the Digital Pound Foundation. Read more about where to buy Quant crypto in the new StealthEX article.
Where to Buy Quant Crypto?
There are many exchanges where to buy $QNT coin, and StealthEX is one of the safest options. This platform offers users to get Quant coin with no extra fees and with the best floating and fixed rates. This meme cryptocurrency is always freely available for purchase via StealthEX.
How to Buy QNT Coin?
First, you should choose Ethereum in the left drop-down list. Then choose Quant (QNT) in the list of coins on the right.
After setting the pair it is necessary to enter the amount of ETH you want to exchange.
Here you will see the estimated amount of QNT token that you will receive after the exchange.
Now, when everything is set, press the START EXCHANGE button and you will be taken to the next page.
In the second step, you need to provide the Quant crypto recipient address. The recipient address must match the crypto you are going to receive. Remember to double-check the information you enter prior to the exchange as the transaction you make cannot be canceled.
As soon as you have carefully checked all the details, you can press the NEXT button and you will be redirected to the CONFIRMATION page.
Pressing the NEXT button you will be redirected to the EXCHANGE page.
At first, you will see the address where you need to send your ETH coin to continue the exchange. StealthEX will also provide you with the exchange ID. It will allow you to keep all the information about the swap. It is recommended to save your exchange ID or the link to your exchange.
After sending ETH coins to the shown address, the information on the EXCHANGE page will be renewed automatically. The EXCHANGE page has several statuses that will change during the time of the exchange.
- The first status is Awaiting deposit.
- The following status is Confirming. This means that StealthEX is confirming the transaction you made.
- The next status is Exchanging. During this time the exchange is being made.
- Then the status will be changed to Sending to your wallet. This indicates that there are just a few minutes until you receive your QNT crypto.
Completion of the Exchange
Finally, you will be redirected to the FINISH page. This shows that the exchange has been successfully made and you will receive crypto to the address provided. To be sure that Quant coins were sent to your wallet you can also use the Output hash shown on this page and check it in the blockchain list of transactions.
From here you can either create a new exchange on StealthEX.io or leave the page and check your Quant crypto wallet to be surprised at how fast you get QNT coin to your address. Usually, the process is quite rapid so you won’t need to wait long: Quant swaps are processed in a matter of minutes.
Keep reading StealthEX’s article to learn more about the project itself and Quant crypto.
What Is Quant Crypto?
The heart of the Quant project is the Quant Network as a technology which automates the trust functions between multiple blockchains with the help of the Overledger operating system. The idea for the creation of the Overledger/Quant was conceived by the project’s CEO and founder Gilbert Verdian while he was working in the healthcare sector. Gilbert Verdian and Dr. Paolo Tasca founded the Quant Network in 2015 and launched it in June 2018. The system is billed as the first OS to be built for blockchains, with the goal to connect blockchains and networks (working with financial services, healthcare, etc.) on a global scale, yet without hampering their interoperability.
The Overledger represents the core around which a future digital economy ecosystem is supposed to be built, allowing the developers and businesses in it to build decentralized multi-chain applications (known as MApps) for their customers. Becoming part of the Overledger, however, will be secured only with the use of QUANT (QNT) tokens which are utilized to pay for the platform use fees or annual licenses. The project offers two main products: Overledger Integrate and Overledger Tokenise.
Integrate is the network’s core API. It enables its users to create blockchain applications that will run on any chain faster, cheaper, and without the need for specialist development staff. Integrate is a standardized REST API interface that acts as a gateway to multiple connected DLNs so any developer who can work with APIs can build a DLT application. With the minimal integration required and Quant-hosted nodes, the typical project time can be halved, often using existing resources and without the cost of running additional servers. Any application built using Overledger Integrate will automatically scale to be compatible with any DLT or DLN.
With its suite of smart contract templates, designed by Quant experts and externally verified to the highest levels of security, Tokenise empowers Quant users to create and deploy institutional grade tokens with ease and speed. Quant’s QRC smart contracts are blockchain agnostic and use standard specifications, so a single token can be deployed across multiple networks without the need to re-code. As each token is configured and created, the associated suite of APIs auto-deploys to support it, which makes the development and management of digital tokens simple and scalable to any business.
Overledger Work Principle
Removal of the communication barriers between blockchains and support for the use of MApps as dApps running on multiple different ledgers, prompted the Overledger team to design an architecture which should support both interoperability and scaling. The architecture in question was actually inspired by the TCP/IP models used with the communication networks. The developers decided that organizing it based on the layers which perform individual tasks is the best way to achieve the platform’s goals, leaving the Overledger with the following components.
- Transaction Layer. This layer handles the storage of transactions using ledger technology. It is home to all operations which are required to reach the consensus in several blockchain domains. This process is made simpler by placing all of the related operations in a single layer. Yet, the scope of transactions made on a specific blockchain is limited to that domain. They cannot be made valid in other ledgers as well, so this layer is made up of both varied and isolated ledgers.
- Messaging Layer. This logical layer tackles all information retrieved from the ledgers which are deemed relevant. Types of information involved include smart contract data, metadata, and transaction data. When it comes to metadata, the strings which are added usually represent the digest of out-of-chain messages which can be interpreted as the payload. This layer is also used for the storage of all transaction information and the digests of the messaging between multiple applications.
- Filtering and Ordering Layer. This layer also handles messages, particularly those which are extracted and composed of the transaction information. Messages referenced in the transaction via a hash which is exchanged out-of-chain undergo ordering and filtering. In addition to this, this layer is tasked with establishing connections between messages originating in the Messaging Layer.
- Application Layer. Messages deemed valid based on having the required format and signatures can update the state of application relevant to them. Various applications can share identical messages or make references to messages related to other applications. These references use one-of-the-kind hash pointers referring to the ledger transactions with the message digest. These pointers essentially refer back to the storage location of a particular cryptographic hash. They also function as identifiers which can be used to pick out a transaction from a database and confirm its unchanged status.
Quant Token $QNT
QNT are tokens whose main role is to provide digital access to a particular service or an application (MApp) which are made part of the Quant platform. The access is provided to both users and developers.
In addition to the number of tokens, the access fee will be also based on the fixed fiat currency amount. For instance, the consumption fees for developers and enterprises in the amount of USD 10 per month entail making payments to the Quant Treasury based on the equivalent price in QNT tokens.
Quant Crypto Price Prediction
Quant has been doing well during the 2021 bull run and even reached a price level of over $400. According to the crypto websites forecasts, QNT coin price will likely reach $1,000 no earlier than in the year 2025. Some sources claim that this price level of $QNT can only be achieved by 2030. The network seems to be based on a solid idea, however, only the future will show whether Quant crypto price is going to rise with time.
We’d like to remind you that if you’re looking for a QNT crypto exchange or simply want to buy Quant coin right away, you can do it via StealthEX. Our users can purchase cryptocurrencies using fiat and we still offer the opportunity to buy crypto at fixed rates.
Please make sure to always research any cryptocurrency and assess your risks before you invest.exchange cryptocurrency how to buy crypto QNT Quant Quant Network